Monday, January 5, 2009

First Work Day



Ah, the first work day of the year. There’s so much about the first day of the year that makes you feel like you’re moving forward in time. You think of resolutions, you start talking of the previous year in past tense, etc. The first day of work, however, simply can feel like just another work day. Unless you’re herding sheep, that is. Then maybe things would be different.

I must have hit the snooze button five times this morning. I was dreaming that I was at the Ida Maria show, so naturally I did not want that dream to end. I actually have tickets for her show in LA, which is something I’m totally excited about (hence the dream). It’ll be the first great show of the year. This was the first song of hers that I heard. I’ve had this song in my ipod for almost a year now, and I still play it all the time.

No comments: