Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Streets



This weekend, as usual, I've done plenty of walking around my neighborhood. As always, you will see the most random things. A man yelling at another man while holding luggage, or a man crying in front of a closed taco stand (not because he was hungry, I presume). Random events that always have more meaning if you stop and pay attention. I'm not sure why the guy was yelling like that, or why the guy chose to cuddle up in front of the taco stand and cry the night away.

I had a long conversation about eclipses with the guy selling hot dogs this week. About the energies created and the overall feeling of change that they create. Maybe next time we have one the streets will fight back. Because we know there's plenty to fight about these days.

No comments: